Saturday 26 March 2011

no:2 Theme. ~ shadows~

1st Prize: Vasvi Oza,  Belinda Jones
the shadow, weaved with light on the wall
Shadows.
2nd Prize: Divya Kalavala.
Shadow of a Doubt.
Place: Vizag. R K beach.

3rd Place: Elika Sumi
Mounted on the wall is the trophy, while the predator proudly exhibits his wares. The wares lay a gleaming, a glint of masked conquest...I wished that these lines would be something out of a horror (or fantasy!) fiction but sorry to disappoint, I am trying to add a little more spice to a much clichéd line of thought :) 
Anyway, it was almost noon when this picture was taken, with the Sunlight falling on the wall from the high windows. For me, I noticed particularly how the mounted head of the stag, and the sword in the middle uncaringly threw their shadows against the wall. I was able to catch this moment only in the right moment! Thank goodness for 'proper reflex' cameras! 

Place: Warwick Castle, Coventry. UK.

No comments:

Post a Comment